Version 1.1.0 – Last updated on April 21, 2014
ThemeSurgeons.com takes Internet privacy and your privacy seriously. This privacy statement contains information about what information we collect and how that information is stored and used when you visit our site and enlist our services.
ThemeSurgeons.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website including pages you visit, from where you entered the site, how long you remained on the site.
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website including what items or services you purchase;
- information that you provide for the purpose of securing our services including certain kinds of account information we need to access your web site if you purchase services from us that require that information, and other personal and business information we use to keep business records up to date and complete;
- any other information that you send to ThemeSurgeons.com.
How we use your personal information
ThemeSurgeons.com may use your personal information to:
- modify our web site and our services with the goal of making your experience better and our business more profitable;
- if we so offer, to facilitate your access for use of our website services;
- publish information about you on the website ONLY if you provide permission for us to do that;
- ship or provide download services to you for products that you purchase from us;
- supply services for you that you purchase fro us;
- provide statements and invoices for goods and services you purchase from us;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications if you so desire.
Except as otherwise required by law, ThemeSurgeons.com DOES NOT disclose any information about you or your business unless you give us written permission to do so.
As defined above, “required by law” means that ThemeSurgeons.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so in connection with any legal proceedings and in order to establish, exercise, or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
- ThemeSurgeons.com will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- ThemeSurgeons.com will store all the personal information you provide on it’s secured server or via secured servers we contract with who meet or exceed our own strict standards of privacy and data protection.
- Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
International data handling
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this privacy statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
External web site links and third party services
This website contains links to other websites.
ThemeSurgeons.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Questions about our privacy statement?